05 August 2026

favorite recent yard sale finds

 


I have recently been on my yard sale grind! I have always liked yard sales but all these incredible finds have gotten me obsessed with yard sale hunting. I don't even leave the house now without grabbing cash for potential yard sales. There was a weekend where I think I ended up hitting 5 sales in 3 days. Most of these finds are from that bender. This is no where near everything I got, but these are definitely my favs. Keep reading to see descriptions of everything, where I found them, and my thoughts on them!


1. Apple clock: Omg I was so excited when I found this cute little apple clock! I had a strawberry clock similar to this pinned on my house decor Pinterest board. I found this at a yard sale my friend and I spontaneously came across while driving around downtown. Sweet lady, she gave me a good deal for everything I bought from her. She was excited I was into the apple clock and immediately went to show me a bunch of apple themed kitchenware she had. It just needed a good cleaning and could probably run if I put batteries in it but I think the ticking would annoy me. It looks really cute on my gallery wall in my room, just what I needed!

2. Green bag: This is the one thing I included that was actually from a thrift store and not a yard sale. I found this cute little green bag at the Hope Chest for $1! The pretty green color caught my eye and when I opened it I figured it would be a perfect tech organizer. It's funny because I had just been thinking about how I wanted a case to keep my camera and cords inside of. The bag says "diamond peeling" on it and I initially assumed it was maybe a brand of some sort but a quick Google search revealed diamond peeling is a beauty treatment that exfoliates skin. I then searched "diamond peeling green bag" and my thrifted bag came up immediately. It looks like it was a travel diamond peeling kit. I love getting to learn the lore about where my second hand stuff comes from. 


3. Photo albums: I came across this yard sale with my friend and it actually was being run by the sister of someone we both knew. I got both of these photo albums $1 each! The pink ballerina one is so girly and whimsical I was so excited to find it. It's all glittery and super detailed. I've been wanting to start printing up more pictures so these photo albums are exactly what I needed. I already have some pictures in both albums. The pink one is reserved for my baby pictures and pictures with friends and then the green one is for pictures of family.

4. Charm bracelet: I found this bracelet at a yard sale my friend came across on her way home from work and this sweet older lady had a table full of some of the most adorable girly finds. She had tons of glassware and a rack of bracelets. I'm not typically a bracelet person, but this charm bracelet caught my eye. It still had the tag on it and its from a brand called "Cookie Lee" that seemed to be popular from the 90s to the mid 2000s. The tag says that this bracelet originally went for $18, but I got it for $4! It has cute little polka dot high heel and purse charms. Super cute authentic y2k find.

5. Striped tank top: This yardsale was slightly on the pricier side for some of the clothing, which I normally can respect but they didn't even have the clothes displayed nicely. It was hot out and I found myself squatting down and digging through cardboard box after box on the floor. I got a good deal on this tank I wanna say it was $1 but a pair of pants I got my friend were $5. The brand is Xhileration which is just targets vintage teen clothing brand. I don't typically buy orange clothing but I love the color scheme of this top; citrus vibes for sure with the lemon yellow, lime green, and orange. I also have been super into stripes so I was excited to find this tank as a reward for all that digging I did.

6. Hanging picture frames: My friend and I stumbled upon this yard sale downtown on the way to a job interview and we stopped on our way home after the interview. It was a smaller sale but they had a nice variety of clothing and children's stuff, all fairly inexpensive. I saw this picture frame set on a table and initially thought it was three separate frames but was gagged when I picked it up and realized they were all connected. The early 2000's little girl bedroom decor of my dreams! Can't wait to put some pictures in soon, I have it hanging right next to my vanity.

 7. Dress form earring rack: This was from the same lady who sold me that charm bracelet. She had a couple of these sweet dress form earring racks to pick from and this one was my fav. $4! I saw something very similar to this a while ago at a trendy thrift store for about $25, I'm so glad I didn't buy it because this one is way cheaper and has more room for earrings. I immediately switched all my earrings off of my other rack onto this one and it's sitting on my vanity right now.

8. Framed picture: I spotted yardsale signs and made my way to this sale while I was on a walk. The lady running it told me that it had been pretty big in the morning but by the time I had got there it was much smaller. I got this fairly large wall piece for $4 along with a vase. I liked how the print had a watercolor feel to it and thought it would look cute above my TV. I'm not absolutely obsessed with this piece but I've been in search of something to fill the empty space on my wall. If I come across something I like more then I'll most likely sell this piece of art at a yard sale of my own. 

This is your sign to hit up the next yardsale you come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment

most recent

my favorite Taylor Swift album

After years of soul searching I am proud to say that Fearless is my favorite Taylor Swift album!

most popular