My best friend is a huge digital camera girl and seeing how good some of her pics come out has really inspired me to invest in a digital camera. Luckily for me my mom actually has held onto her camera from the early 2000s so I got my very own camera for free! Considering it's from 2007 it works fantastic and is in pristine condition. Its a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S780 and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a crisp and user friendly camera. It looks like you can get one fairly inexpensive online. Something about a digital camera just elevates pictures and makes them look so much more high quality and Pinterest worthy. So excited to bring this with me on my next disneyland trip!
Fashion, music, art, thrift shopping, disneyland content, recipes, diary entries, and so much more. I would love to make new friends or find girlies with similar vibes or passions!
27 June 2026
my first digital camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
most recent
my favorite Taylor Swift album
After years of soul searching I am proud to say that Fearless is my favorite Taylor Swift album!
most popular
-
I'm beyond happy with how everything is looking on here so far. I will say things were a little overwhelming at first and there is a le...
-
Devotion in Fragments Oceanic eyes enchanting as a stormy sea I long to bathe in them drawn helplessly toward their undertow golden curls m...
-
My best friend is a huge digital camera girl and seeing how good some of her pics come out has really inspired me to invest in a digital cam...

That’s literally so cute omg I need to decorate mine
ReplyDelete